Saturday, April 2, 2011

Theme Pages for the Preschoolers

I have a mess of bookmarks that I'm sure I'll never get through. I tend to research things, bookmark them for later, and never return. Sigh.

In an odd moment of cleaning up my bookmark files I came across this "Child Care Theme Pages" website. In their own words, it is "Preschool Curriculum Themes for Daycare Providers, Teachers, and Parents! Book Lists, Song and Fingerplays, Preschool Arts & Crafts, Recipes, and Preschool Theme Activites!"

A simple page layout contains all kinds of themes from the usual animals and holidays to numbers and colours. Clicking on one of the specific themes (like 'black' or 'watermelon') turns up a second page with a booklist, songs or fingerplays, experiments, crafts, etc.

All of this is too young for my son, but I thought it may be of interest to others with toddlers! 
Enjoy!


Linked up with


Favorite Resource This Week___________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking this up Serena...it's too young for us too, but I bet lots of others would find it useful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem Susan. Oh well ;-) Like you said, maybe someone can use them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...